Multi Matrix
The interface design is great, I like the colors that were used and I like the way the logo on MultiMatrix is set up it uses the that negative space and looks really good. I think this game is in the correct age group Ages 10 and up. Something that I noticed was that the help icon is a rollover icon, which is great and a new page appears showing the instructions. However I think the font is too small it is difficult to read without getting really close to the screen well at least for me it was. While I was playing one of the advanced games I also noticed that in the "Standard" Color option the number 2 and the number 5 are both blue, I'm not sure if that's there to kind-off confuse the player. If that isn't the case then it might be a good idea to change the color on either number 2 or 5. Out of 15 games I played I wasn't able to reach the highest score or better yet the lowest score in order to become a winner. It wasn’t difficult to navigate it would be great if students in middle school can play with this game. This game would be good to have on a cell phone, that way the player could play anywhere and anytime and it’s educational at the same time. It would also be a good idea to sell it on CD the price point for a game like this might be $10 to $15 if they had a variety of other games. The reason to sell it on CD is because for the people who have dial up connection it takes a long time to load and this way they can have easier access to the game. Also having it available online makes it easier for everyone else to use. Overall this game is great because it’s educational even though it's easy to find the pattern to it, so making it more complicated would be fun but enough that they can actually win and get credit for it by displaying their names on the winners board.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home