Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Great l.a.Eyeworks examples

I've been doing the examples on the l.a.Eyeworks and it definately helps to do hands on. Being able to use tables in Dreamweaver really makes life easier. I remember having to design web pages with HTML code and how long it would take me I used to loath creating tables that utilize a lot of time as well. However, it's really great that I learned that skill first because it helps me understand it when ever I need to see the code in Dreamweaver and fix something to the way I want it, Dreamweaver gives the option of what layout one wants to work in. Dreamweaver is the best! On a different note, about the mindmap it's coming out pretty cool, I just wonder if I choose a good topic? Ohhh and I still can't seem to be able to log on to my webspace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home