Chapters 1, 2 & 3
I have read the first three chapters as well as the introduction. I decided to read the whole book regardless if I already knew the material. Chapter 1 basically introduced Dreamweaver and how it works. That HTML and XHTML is very much the same except for a couple differences which I wasn't aware of, so it was interesting to read. However there were some things that were repetitious because I had already learned in my previous course. Chapter 2 was a tour of all the different buttons and bars, and Chapter 3 was also very important because I try to organize my files when creating a web space and there are times when I forget to and it does get complicated, therefore I'm going to try to follow the correct format when managing the files. More blogging to come later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home