Chapter 4, 5, & 6
So... I had a great weekend! Thank you for asking! LOL! Ok so that's not what you really want to know about. My thoughts about what I read in Dreamweaver MX 2004 Chapters 4 through 6 and my thoughts about reading Pause and Effect. Chapter four was Basics and it was still review, I guess because of IDD 161 it made it easier as well as Chapter five which was about linking what I did find was that one can use a placeholder to represent that a content will be used. Chapter six covered most of the aspects of Typography (this semester I'm also taking Typographic Design). In Pause & Effect I learned about visual perspective. On a different note I tried logging into my web space and I was not successful, I hope to work it out tomorrow in class.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home