Dreamweaver Chapter 11 & 12
Ok, I think my mind map is finally ready. The reading for this week was great, In Dreamweaver Chapter 11 I went over Rollovers I'm already familiar with this and Dreamweaver makes it so easy to do and it's a really nice effect to have on a webpage. Chapter 12 XHTML I learned that XHTML is HTML that follows XML syntax rules. An element: is a tag or set of tags that help define content and structure within a document. A tag: is the actual tag within an element. Attributes: are made of an attribute name and an attribute value. Another cool feature that I discovered by reading this chapter was that there is what is called The Code Validator, and that way that this can be accessed is by choosing... File>Check Page> Validate Markup. Dreamweaver also has another useful command called "Clean Up XHTML" it automatically removed empty tags, redundant nested tags, non-Dreamweaver MX 2004 XHTML comments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home