Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Dreamweaver Chapter 15 & 16

Inserting Fireworks MX 2004 Images into Dreamweaver, I actually have never used Fireworks but as I was reading it seems very easy to insert firework images and I could also edit the images that were built in Fireworks because it has built-in editing tools. You could also insert simple rollovers these two programs were made to work together very easily. In Fireworks MX 2004, there are settings that control the type and amount of compression your graphics will receive. On the next chapter they went over Automation and they started by explaining that it is easier to use the History panel instead of the undo/redo option witch you would have to do multiple times. I wasn’t aware that Dreamweaver had the Find and Replace feature, I have used this feature with Microsoft word, so it was great to find out the Dreamweaver has it too! I enjoy taking pictures and as a gift I received a really COOL Digital camera that I love which means that in order for me to share all the pictures that I have I could use the “Create Web Photo Album” command which lets me quickly create a small Web site-based catalog of images. Dreamweaver also has other commands available but some of them require very strong JavaScript knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home