Input on classmates
I haven't been able to comment on everybody's blogs, most of them don't have links to the websites but from what I've seen in class everybody is doing a great job! I know that its been difficult for those students who are taken both IDD 161 now but if it's any consolation even though I took IDD 161 I still have some trouble with it. Creating the webpage layouts in Photoshop has been a new experience for me (that also includes creating my own icons in Illustrator) I feel that I haven't been thought all the steps, I have mostly learned from mistakes or from classmates showing me how to do whatever I'm having trouble on. Thank you Brad for all your help this semester, I have learned quite a lot from you teaching class. And thanks Mike for helping me with my Music files for my site.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home